This CBI Bundle is designed for existing IBBA Members and does not include membership.
If you are not an IBBA Member, please purchase the CBI Bundle that includes membership.
The Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) credential is the industry’s gold standard designation for business brokers who demonstrate the highest commitment to education, professionalism and ethics. Join this elite group to distinguish yourself and gain additional exposure opportunities!
The CBI Bundle Package includes:
- The Summit Pass (#210, #220, #221)
- 6 IBBA Online Courses*
- The IBBA 2019 Conference Pass
- The CBI Application Fee
*Online Courses Include:
- #101 Intro to Business Brokerage
- #100 Standards of Care
- #104 Legal Aspects of Business Brokerage
- #150 Building A Listing Inventory
- #206 Managing Due Diligence
- #208 Managing The Closing & Turnover
Note: Registrant will not be eligible to enroll in Course #210 until the registrant has scored 70% or greater on the Course #210 Pretest. Please contact the IBBA headquarters for questions about eligibility. To take the Course #210 Pretest, click here. There is no fee to take the Pretest.
By purchasing the CBI BUNDLE described above, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms below
- (1) Summit Pass Refunds. Summit Pass cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the event will be entitled to a full refund, less a $50 USD transaction fee. Cancellations received after this time or no-shows will not be refunded.
- (2) CBI Bundle Refunds. Online Courses and CBI Fee components are non-refundable. See #1 above for terms regarding Summit Pass Refunds. Conference Pass refunds are subject to the then-current cancellation and refund provisions posted for the Conference.
- (3) Previous Purchases. The CBI Bundle Package does not apply to previous purchases.
- (4) Course #221 Online Enrollment. Following your verified attendance of courses #210 and #220, you will receive an email with your enrollment instructions for course #221 online.