PLEASE READ BEFORE ENROLLING:
THIS IS A VIRTUAL SESSION. PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS SESSION:
- Course 210 will be offered live from 10:00 AM E - 5:00 PM E.
- Course 220 will be offered live from 10:00 AM E - 5:00 PM E.
- You must attend each day to earn credit.
- You must pass the exam to earn credit.
Learn How to Properly Price a Business & Close More Deals!
A properly valued and priced business sells faster! The International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) is pleased to bring you this 3 day learning seminar and online course combination worth 32 credit hours, at a significant savings! PLUS you’ll save time and money with our new blended learning structure by completing Course #221 online!
- Course #210: Analyzing & Recasting Financials (16 hours) LIVE
- Course #220: Introduction to Pricing Small Businesses (8 hours) LIVE
- Course #221: Pricing Small Businesses (8 hours) ONLINE
Visit www.ibba.org/ibba-university/courses/ for full course descriptions.
Note: Registrant will not be eligible to enroll in Course #210 until the registrant has scored 70% or greater on the Course #210 Pretest. Please contact the IBBA headquarters for questions about eligibility. To take the Course #210 Pretest, click here. There is no fee to take the Pretest.
By purchasing the Full Summit Pass described above, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms below
- (1) Summit Pass Refunds. Summit Pass cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the event will be entitled to a full refund, less a $50 USD transaction fee. Cancellations received after this time or no-shows will not be refunded.
- (2) Course #221 Online Enrollment. Following your verified attendance of courses #210 and #220, you will receive an email with your enrollment instructions for course #221 online.
- (3) Non Transferable. All IBBA-U purchases are non-transferable to another product, session or person, and non-refundable unless noted above.